RSS

berjuang sbb nk kurus




starting point : 86.2kg (tinggi 168cm)

2 jan 2011 : 82.3kg (lost 3.9 kg)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

reinduction.

i'm going to start back my induction process..i don't really know how the kitosis process works in my body..but somehow i've read some article about this lowcarb diet..in general,kitosis means our body are using fat to transform into energy which actually what carb usually do..so since i consume more than 20g carb intake this few days..so i'm scare this kitosis process will be stop.its totally hard for me to avoid eating something which i need to get rid off..too many obstacle for last week..cousins coming for a visit n bring a barrel of KFC [sukar utk menolak]..plus my fren treat me at dominos which i have no idea,what else to order n she is the only to make the order..[almaklum la org blanje]..n not to forget,my sister ask me to drop by at mcD coz she really want the prosperity..so i made my mind to order spicy chicken..2 pieces..argghh..totally regret.

so this is the main reason to start my induction process again by tomorrow..n will update soon.pray for me..i want to get back to my shape when i was in my 1st year of degree..

No comments:

Post a Comment